Do you interest about rich ethnic and culture of China? Yes, you could visit Ethnic Culture Park in Beijing. Not only that, we also will recommended this tour line for you. Some tour details or itinerary that you could see:
Price From: US$ 235( 1,504 CNY )
Day 1: Entry Beijing (D)
Our guide will meet you at Beijing Airport, you will easily find him/her holding a welcome sign with your name on it. Then visit Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Mongolian Hot Pot and Kongfu show (or Acrobatics show or Peking Opera show) in the evening. After this tour, transfer to the hotel.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
Day 2: Beijing (B, L)
Pick you up at the hotel, then visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures) and Summer Palace.
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
Day 3: Departure from Beijing (B, L)
Pick you up at the hotel, visit Mutianyu Great Wall and Underground Tombs in Ming Tombs. Then have a view to Bird’s Nest. After this one day tour. Transfer to the Beijing Capital Airport, see off.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.